Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ahem

this week's been very busy...hectic pare. exams, practicals, preparations...haay...atleast, school's gonna end at the 21st. wee! haha! summer, here i come! can't wait to go to the beach! oh yeah! :)

anyway, i had my haircut last sunday. yep...and it's like SO SHORT! i never had this kind of haircut before...well, summer na. mainit. haha! new look! well, my classmates told me na i look good with my new haircut...that made me feel ok. cool! hehe. :)

sergio and i watched Final Destination 3 kanina sa sm north. well, the movie was cool. the scenes were freaky! well, for me. haha! because of that movie, i don't wanna ride a roller coaster again. (as if i ride roller caosters. haha!) yey!

i have to make an invitational letter for my hk 100 class. fcuk. i shouldn't be the one doing this! i'm not his secretary! i'm only the head of the finance committee and i'm wondering why i'm doing these letters. sheesh! siguraduhin lang ng prof ko na he's gonna give me a grade of flat 1...OR ELSE. hmf!

oh well, i'm gonna start the letter na. i'll update this maybe tomorrow or sometime! toodles! :)

* i love you!!! :)

No comments: