Tuesday, December 06, 2005

inlove?

inlove??? i think so...haaay...

i dunno. before it was just a "big crush" thing...but now, oh my....i think i'm falling for him. i know, i know, it's too soon but i really dont know why i'm feeling like this. well, it's been almost 1 and a half month since me and bogs broke up...don't i deserve someone new? he's so sweet...to the point that everything he does is magical for me. he's very gentleman and his sense of humor adds a little spice to it. i LOVE being with him...i really do! i enjoy his company and i always have fun when talking to him on the phone. i dont even mind spending some of my credits just to text or reply to him. i miss being like this...can't i give it another shot?

he also told me that he's enjoying my company...and with all the emphasis you can think of. haha. :) it's very evident with his actions and the way he speaks and texts me..hmm...

i dunno..a friend told me that he likes me as well but he's "hesitant" or something. why? isn't it obvious that i also like you? i'm kinda giving you hints already and i told u that the feeling is mutual, that i enjoy being with you. :)

wow...i super miss this kind of thing. and all i can think of is him. its so nice to see myself looking forward to another day because i get to see and be with him. his presence just makes my day somehow complete. :)

oh no...i hope he doesnt read this. hehehe. ;)

oh well, another day to look forward to...tomorrow. 2 hours of class with him and the rest of the day to just hang-out with him. yey. :)

nice...very nice. :)

No comments: