Saturday, December 10, 2005

week of happiness

a week of happiness...oh yes. :)

everyday gets more interesting...hmm...i'm getting excited. hehe. :)

anyway, my friend gica called me last night. it was a very interesting talk actually...she told me some stuff about HIM. actually, more on a warning thing...i listened. i tried to understand. yet what can i do if i'm falling for him already? anyway, i told her that i'll try to observe HIM and his actions...well, we're friends and she's concerned with my feelings daw and she doesn't want me to get hurt. aww...that's sweet dear. thanks. :)

i thought yesterday was the "day"...but i guess not. hehe. oh well...one day next week daw...hmm...siyempre, nagfifish si camie. haha. :)

i hope he's SERIOUS about this...i hope he's serious about ME. coz i won't let any guy make me cry again...ever. :p

oh yeah, i have a fever...again. caught a flu yesterday and i'm stuck with a very high fever right now...but his text msgs made me feel a lil better. thanks, doc! haha. :) and i'm going to my little cousin's birthday...a children's party actually. coolness.. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EISABELLE!!! ate mimow loves you oh-so-much!! :)

see you in your dreams? well, i saw you in mine last night... ;)

No comments: