Sunday, January 29, 2006

weeee!!!!

yesterday was fun. thanks baby! :)

i invited sergio to my cousin's bday party. my cousin's KIDDIE PARTY. haha. and yep, he agreed and went kahapon. so cool. he met my family (as in WHOLE fam) for the first time! and cute niya! all panicky and stuff...hehe. the usual "first time jitters" thing. cute. hehe! :)

we ate so many food yesterday...total pig out. that's why i love him so much...he's my pigging out partner. haha! *mwah*

i had so much fun with him yesterday...kahit na medyo kinilatis siya ng gma pinsan ko. i think he had fun as well. he was laughing the whole time and playing along with my cousins' jokes and "initiation rites". haha! so, so cool! :)

thanks baby! i love you so much!! *mwahmwah* yey! :)

oh yeah, because of so much food trippin' yesterday, i had a stomach ache almost the whole day! argh! yan tuloy, crackers and soup lang pagkain ko buong araw...rawr. :(

oh well, atleast i'm still alive. hehe! :)

ok, i gotta go. i have to "practice" my report pa in my hk100 subject. medyo mahaba-haba siya...3 chapters?! mehn...goodluck. nyark.

i love YOU!!! :)

toodles. =p

No comments: