Wednesday, January 18, 2006

yawch!

i have bruises all over my knees and legs....and even on my left hand, pinky side. rawr...i'm a battered dancer. nyaha.. :)

well, i thought the dance i wanted to dance before was so easy....looks can be deceiving i tell you. eek!

ok, just got home from dansa. i practiced and memorized the "through with you" dance...it was so...achk. i can't even describe it. anyway, my body's aching right now...the soles of my feet are swelling...oh shit, blisters..again. haay...life...

i had a great time with YOU kanina. lalo na yung sa vanguard bldg...haha! coolness. I LOVE YOU!!! *mwahmwah* ;)

anyway, i gotta go. have to study for my anatomy exam tom. good thing i only have 1 subj tom...after that, freeeeeeeee!!! nyaha. thanks ACLE. you saved me from my oh-so-boring CW 10 subj. nyaha! :)

*toodles*

No comments: