Monday, February 20, 2006

realizations

thanks to my classmate, i just realized some things...and it's kinda sad because these might affect my current rel. fcuk. demnit. tss..

am i really over him? well, i know i am but there's something about what my classmate asked me that made me think if i'm really over him and if i've already moved on. well, having a new boyfriend right now is one proof that i've already moved on. nah...he's not a "rebound" or something, i really do love him! but the questions really bothered me...and i must admit, he has a point....a really BIG point.

haay....what happened kanina really bothered me. well, it affected me in a way na i was so not in the mood anymore kanina. i dunno...maybe i need to reconsider my feelings right now. i so hate doing that...it makes me too emotional and may cause something that i don't really like. haaay...

now, i'm struggling with my emotions...i so fcuking hate this feeling. everything's happening...again. the feelings, situations...they're all getting shitty. and i'm so afraid that i might lose another person...for like a month and 16 days...gad, i hope not. i REALLY hope not...

but hey, thanks for the "intimate" and "mind-buggling" conversation awhile ago, Andrew. though you kinda made me cry...haha! aylavyew! :)

to sergio: pls. don't doubt...i love you and i so mean it. i know that i'm over him and i chose to love you....kahit na sandali lang yung "moving-on stage" ko, you helped me and i didn't regret that. i NEVER did. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...just always remember that. :)

*di dapat masyadong magseryoso....

the heck with that statement?! crap.

No comments: