Saturday, May 27, 2006

later, my long lost bestfriend Joey's going here at my place. sleepoveeeeeer!!! haha! grabe, excited na me. hehe. super bonding kami mamaya! the last time i saw her was like february pa so i'm really, really excited na! medyo magdadamayan kami mamaya...haha! wee!!

la lang.. i just wanna share my excitement. =)

anyway..

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!! and I MISS YOU already kahit na magkasama lang tayo kahapon! argh! i'm getting too attached na sau..but i ain't complainin'! hehe. *loooooooovee!!* mwah!

i just so love my life right now. thanks thanks! =)

*vicx, melai, dang & issa: sobrang enjoy last thursday night! let's do some sleepover more often. hehe! camwhoraging is so, so fun! i love you guys! the best kayoooo!!! ruja & hayde, too bad wala kayo..de sana exposed narin mga mukha nyo sa camera. haha! kiddin'. i love you and i so miss u guys! *much love!* <3

No comments: