Thursday, May 25, 2006

ok, due to circumstances and my carelessness, i decided to delete my previous entry. la lang..i just realized that marami ang ma-aapektuhan..di lang ako. and reading it all over again would do no good to me. it will just make me feel sad again. narealize ko lang. =)

anyway, atleast i feel a little better right now. thanks to a certain person. =)

and oh, baby, don't think na dinelete ko yung entry because of our conversation last night. na-realize ko lang na it's not good to let all your feelings and emotions out. medyo detailed na kasi yung naisulat ko eh. hehe. we're gonna get through this ok? let's help each other. always remember that i love you so much...ayt? i'm so happy that i have you in my life right now.. =)

anyway...
later will be a sleepover thing with my barkada at melai's place. how i've missed them! the last time we saw each other (as in lahat kami..well, almost.) was vicka's bday. and that was a month ago..aww..namiss ko kayo mga bruha! haha! and it's gonna be a really good night for me tonight..bonding nanaman ito! and you guys owe me alot of kwentos! haha! =)

shout-out: conrats to my bestfriend VICKA MARIE for passing UP! chang, you're one of us na! haha! i love you and i'm so proud of you! can't wait to be with you for the whole college life! yey! =)

No comments: