Thursday, August 24, 2006

boredom

i'm totally bored. i have no classes na and i'm here at some internet caf at the bahay ng alumni...doing nothing. iw as supposed to do the handouts for hk 109 but unfortunately, i didn't receive the email of bries. sorry bri! cud u email it to me again? hehe. oh well..i just have to wait for it...*sigh*

i'm checking my friendster, multiply and blog all at the same time. how to kill time...perfect.

oh, yesterday, sergio was at my place. actually, he slept there last tues night because it was my mom's birthday (happy birthday mom! <3 ) and she let sergio sleep at our place. aww...how sweet. haha! came home late last tues..ate dinner at around 11pm na coz it was friggin' traffic papasok sa fairview. and slept at around 1am na. haha. coolness. =)

*** love you so much, baby love!!! *mwahmwah* =)

ok, so next week will be one hell of a week for me. no sergio for one week... =,c *sniff* imma miss my baby... *sad*

No comments: