Monday, August 07, 2006

nagger

eeek! today, i just realized how it is to be a nagger. yep, as much as i don't want to be just like my mom, to my surprise, i was being like my mom. eeek! it just freaks me out... :S

ok, so here's the story. yesterday kasi, sergio wasn't reaplying to all of my texts the whole day. as usual, i got SO pissed off. the whole day yesterday i was acting like a bitch and it's like i hated everything yesterday...plus the fact that i called him a dozen of times last night when our conversation was suddenly cut off by the network and when i called him again, he wasn't answering his phone na. oh, i bet that his missed call list contains one entry...me. i got pissed off by that again and i fell asleep with that feeling.

SO, kaninang morning, i woke up so pissed. i went to school and was late for my 7am class because of the stupid traffic in commonwealth...so that just added to my pissed off thingy. hooray for me. anyway, after my hk 93 class, hk 102 naman. sergio didn't come to class so that made me worry and pissed off again...after class, i called him and asked where he was. he said that he's still at home and he just woke up. eto ang the best...my goodmorning greeting to him was *tantantan* a solid, high-pitched, morning breaker NAG. yep...i nagged at him endlessly that morning. siyempre, nabwiset naman si sergio. so when he arrived in school, ayan, masungit. total kasungitan. nabad trip nanaman ako...so, medyo nagkalabuan kami nung morning. he went na to his class and i sat at the benches outside. during my quiet time alone, i just realized how pathetic i was that morning. yuck, nagger si camie. sobrang iniiwasan ko kayang matulad sa nanay kong nagger din. nakakabwiset eh. but it turned out that i'm just like her. yikes...freakiness.. =S

anyway, after an hour and 30 mins of waiting, we finally cooled down na. ok na approach namin sa isa't-isa and nag move on na kami. i went to my badminton class na and he played basketball narin. yey. =)

baby, i understand why you were so masungit kanina...i'm sorry for ruining your morning because of my nagging... =c sorry baby..won't happen again, promise. =) and oh, one thing lang, magreply ka kasi diba? para di ako nabibwiset at nadadamay pa tuloy kita. just a simple, one-liner reply or text would be ok to me. okie? *mwah* i love you so much! i'm really sorry...
ok, so time to move on now. midterms namin tom sa hk 109. musta naman, 100 items...wow. oh well, gotta study na. toodles. =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nagging happens when you don't know and you want to know and you have no fucked up way of knowing. It's quite therapeutic to release everything, anyway. Better than being stuck up talking to yourself thinking of answers. Diba? Wala lang. Hehe.

cumeehL said...

oo nga noh...haha. thanks for the enlightenment dear. =) love u love!