Thursday, August 31, 2006

day 4

ok, so my day went ok. i get to see sergio even for awhile...yey!!! hehe. he asked if we could meet because he needed the solicitation money na. hoo, palusot..you wanted to see me as well. haha! =p we met at AS. he looked so harrased na...poor baby. i so wish im allowed to go with you to take care of you the whole day...pero di eh. you have work and i have classes. wawa baby ko...dibale, i promise next week, you're gonna be well taken care of by me! for a week! hehe. well, i just wish that you'll always gonna take care of yourself...3 days nalng baby! lapiiiiit naaaaaaa!! haha! can't wait to be with you again. uh-huh! excited na me. =)

i went home early today. my mom was in UP and after i met sergio, i decided to go home with my mom. i didn't go to my badminton class because my mom didn't allow me to go na. i didn't rehearse din today becasue i have so many school works to do. rawr. promise sir van, next week. babawi ako. =) and di narin kasi ako pinayagan ng mom ko eh. rawr. iba talaga tong week na toh...very...lonely. oh well, i just can't wait for next week! =p

tomoroow's gonna be a brand new day. hope it's gonna be a happy day for me. =)

i love you and i miss u so damn much. i can't help it anymore...i want you by my side na talaga. rawr. ingat ka ok? *mwah*

No comments: