Friday, September 01, 2006

day 5

ok, so it's very weird coz i've been blogging about the days i'm not with sergio. la lang..pansin ko lang. God, i miss him that much just to write about some stuff that aren't that important naman. haay...i miss spending time with him. rawr..

anyway, school was ok. quite boring as usual. besides not having my bf around, i didn't saw bries as well. aww..too bad for me. anyway, i was so desperate to watch The Devil Wears Prada that i made kulit my blockmates to come and watch it with me. but nooo...not successful. nobody even bothered to ask me when and where. haha. poor me..*sniff*

seriously, i'm so desperate to watch that movie. i dunno why but it causght my attention and made kulit my system to watch it. i read the book na...it was nice. that's why i wanna watch that movie ASAP to see if it's as good as the book. haha.

i need a (movie) date. are you intersted to be my date??? PLEASE????

*baby, i miss spending time with you na...nakakainis kasi ang tagal matapos ng week na to. argh. oh well, induction mo na bukas...goodluck! i know you'll do good..kaw pa. i love you so much! *mwah*

movie with me...please? ;)

No comments: