Monday, September 18, 2006

loves et. =)

[baby] Sergio: baby baby baby =)
camie: what?
[baby] Sergio: may poem ako for you..
[baby] Sergio: wait..
camie: game
camie: !
[baby] Sergio: You came from my dreams,Filling my heart.Walking beside me,Holding me closeThe gentleness you bestowed upon meThe closeness we shareLeaves me in awe of you.
So many truths of dreams and desiresHeld so tight.Hidden just below the surfaceA heart no longer silentThe need to share the realityOf such purity of essence
You see me as I amI wear no mask before youStanding vulnerable, shy, soft, and lovingNo pretending, it is very realYou're not my imagination,But what was missing from my soul
A piece of cloth,Woven so close.Threads intertwinedEach touched by the other.Held tight, each making the other strongWith every thread, it becomes more completeOne in the same, each enhancing the other
Do we stand and questionThe purity of this moment
[baby] Sergio: Together in sight of a common goalOr merely brushing it aside, and settlingWith a mere existence
Will we have the courageTo open our hearts,Letting our souls reach out,Sharing completely
Knowing this could be ... that last chanceCould we just walk away ?Or reach for all the dreams to come true
camie: you just never fail to make my smile, do you?
camie: aww..love it. san mo naman nakuha yan?
[baby] Sergio: hehe.. thats what i do best baby! mwah

~*~

yeah.. =) love you! <3

No comments: