Wednesday, September 13, 2006

good morning

i hate it when the first thing that happens with your morning is a nag from your parents. yup. that happened to me awhile ago and it was the lamest nag ive ever heard. broken umbrella. how cool could my morning get? sheeze..

i broke [for the nth time] my new [take note] umbrella yesterday when i was in school. i didn't mind coz what's new? my umbrella keeps on breaking itself. funny coz i didn't do anything for it to break or something..but it just did. when i told my mom that i broke it, she was so cool with it. but my dad...haha, funny. he kept on nagging me and telling me how clumsy i am and stuff. never expected that from my dad. jeeezaz!

oh well. time to buy a new one for the nth, nth, NTH time. yey...new umbrellas coming up! =p

anyway, i went to sergio's place yesterday after knowing that i err, we didn't have our hk 92 class. he got sick after we ate lunch at the SC [screw you, sc! haha!] so i accompanied him going home. stayed for awhile at his place and went back to north ave. to meet up with my parents at sm north.

upon arriving there, we [my parents and i] decided to meet at the new mall bldg. of SM. so from the mrt station to this building i walked. pota...it was a VERY long walk that when i arrived there, i was so craving for a drink. but when i saw the shoes and the clothes there [we met at the hypermarket downstairs], i forgot about everything and just have to scan these pieces. haha. after that, went straight to my cousin's place, ate dinner, watched a bit, then went home already.

later, i'm going to have a ballroom practice with my partner for our dance compet next week. haay...katamad... pfft. =

* i looooooooooooooooooove you!! *mwahmwah*

No comments: