Thursday, September 14, 2006

losing it..

ok, so i'm starting to lose myself lately. i always get irritated, hot-tempered and so angry that fast, do some scandalous things (and i mean, scandalous), i always shout, hit, push, insist what i want...basically, i'm having tantrums and guess what??! i'm 19 already.

now, my boyfriend's complaining na "nasasakal ko na daw siya". shitty, what's happening to me?! i'm not like this naman before eh...i keep on repeating my unintentional mistakes and i just couldn't learn how to control myself...

total self-destruction. jeezaz!

i desperately need a cure for this. i need to get myself together and return to the old, normal, camie that i am. i need to regain my boyfriend's trust in me...i need help!!!

i need someone to slap me on the face and tell me, "grow the fuck up, Camie!!"

he/ she who does that, is my one true friend. =)

so, please...save me from this hell inside me...

*i'm REALLY sorry... =c

No comments: