Friday, September 22, 2006

PMS sucks!

i'm having my menstrual cramps right now...it's so painful! i didn't go to school na nga coz i couldn't walk and stay standing that long. rawr. i hate this day! actually, yesterday din. long story basta it's all this stupid dysmennorhea's fault...*sighs*

anyway, last wed. our advance ballroom class had this ballroom dance compet. held at the college of social work. grabe, experience talaga siya. that was the first time i entered a competition that i danced ballroom. super kinakabahan talaga ako. my parents watched...just them. sergio wasn't able to watch becasue of some reasons..and for me, they were kinda lame. but oh well, i understood naman so i didn't make kulit him to still go and watch. i was so jealous of my other classmates coz their boyfriends were there and supporting them. mine, wala. but i still appreciated his effort to text me before the compet. yeah..but still, that kinda made me hurt. la lang...maybe becasue i'm too inggit of my classmates. oh well. thank God, i dealt with that in a positive way.

my partner and i made it through the semi-finals round. too bad we didn't win. but it was ok.. we had fun naman eh. yey! :)

oh, oh! the high school kids were sooooo GOOD. as in! haha, la lang! :) congrats to all the winners! :)

i arrived home very, very late so the next day i was so sabog. plus a sudden menstrual cramps just tops everything off. how cool could my day get yesterday..pfft.

ok, so enough of my PMS moments. sergio's at the airport right now with his family. they're going to davao and stay there til sunday. aww...missing baby.. =p you guys take care there ok? pasalubong ko! haha! kiddin'. oh, be a good baby...please?

i love you so much!! and i'm very sorry for being very masungit and for irritating you yesterday. PMS, pls understand nalang.. *mwah* lovelove!

No comments: