Saturday, July 01, 2006

happy..finally.

sergio ann i are finally ok. we are back together. yey! i'm so happy that he finally gave me another chance..thanks baby! imma prove to you that it's gonna be worth it this time. I PROMISE. =)

we talked last thursday night. he asked if i was home already and when i told him yes, he called at my house. it was hard to convince him at first...i poured out my emotions and told him everything that i feel after that cool-off thing. it was a long talk until he finally agreed to give it another shot. i was so overjoyed at that moment. i thanked him and told him that i'm not gonna let him down this time. i'm gonna stick to my words na. =)

i'm really thankful that he gave me another chance. i'll never screw this up this time. SWEAR.

yesterday was a happy day. sergio and i are sweet again and all that..i never felt so much happiness like that for 3 days..hehe. =) i love him so much that i don't wanna lose him again..NEVER. =)

thank God everything's fine now. thank you Lord. so much. =)

so, right now he's in katipunan playing dota. well, dota's still irritating to me but the heck, i allowed him to play. rather than seeing other girls, right? hehe. =p

i love you so much sergio...*mwah* =)

yey!!

No comments: