Monday, July 24, 2006

SONA

ok, so we don't have classes today. and its raining very hard. what does this mean?? BOREDOM. yep, complete boredom. i'm stuck here at home doing nothing..there's nothing good to watch on tv, no dvd's left for me to see, no food to eat (yup, starvation people) and my boyfriend's not in the mood to talk to me...i think. haay...life of a bum really sucks. most especially on rainy days..rawr. boring dude..*sigh*

anyway, it's my cousin alisa's birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST!!! much love from your dear ate.. <3 too bad she's not having any "handaan" or something..atleast makakalabas ako ng bahay...aww...*sigh again*

i can't wait to go to school tom. kahit na super basa nanaman ang UP dahil sa ulan. atleast, there would be alot of people to hang around with and so many food to eat. and oh, i could also spend some QUALITY (emphasis) time with sergio baby..yey! haha. =) * i love you!! ;p

i know, i know...my entry's kinda whacked. senseless is the right word. sorry na me.. =p

bye na nga. toodles. =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should've called me. I was dead bored too. We could've been dead bored together. As in di ko rin kausap si Sj buong araw. Haha

cumeehL said...

talaga? haha! sayang...hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»