Saturday, July 15, 2006

wee!!

happy bday to me...happy bday to me...happy birthday, happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....happy birthday to ME!!!!! =)

yey!!

haha! ok, so today's my birthdy...eek! i'm 19 already. ang tanda ko na, ampu..haha! oh well, still pretty though. haha! kapal! =p

anyway, yesterday was so sweet. sergio gave me this heart-shaped, glittery box that has about a hundered of little notes in it. those cute little notes are the reasons why he loves...a hundred of 'em. aww...so sweet. super, when i was reading them i can't help smiling..saya. =) thanks baby! *mwah* i love you so much! <3

so, may "party" ako later here sa bahay...i can't wait for that. all of my friends are coming. yey! excited na me. wee!! =)

what more could a girl ask for??? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»