Sunday, July 16, 2006

post birthday blues

ok..officially, i'm 19 years old already. amp..super tanda ko na. my last eyar of being a teenager. grr! now, i'm really gonna enjoy my year this year. last hirit na eh. haay...and time flies so fast these days..*sigh*

hehe. nagdrama.. =)

anyway, my party yesterday/last night was so fun. all of my friends were here: MC barkada, UP friends...and i was surprised that there so many UP friends who came. coolness. well, an enexpected guest came and at first i was so furious about it. after one serious talk/convincing from my bf, ok na 'ko. can't do anything about it eh. anyhoo, my family was also here too..titos, titas, cousins plus their bf's (well, except for one.) it was one hell of a celebration with all the food and inuman sessions we had. wee! :) yeah...and sergio got so drunk nung gabi na...pinainom namin ng madaming tequilla eh. di sanay. hehe. aww...i had to take care of my baby tuloy nung nagsiuwian na mga cuz ko. cute-cute ng baby ko..parang...baby. hehe. =) well, i'm glad that he's ok na. had lunch with him kanina sa katip. wee! :) and oh, he gave me a basket of flowers for my birthday..tapos sinurprise pa niya ako nung morning. isn't that sweet and romantic or what??! haha! i love you so much baby!! thanks! =)

vicka (and sj), dang, issa, melai and joey: SUPER THANKS!!! you all made my bday extra special! *mwah* love you all so much!!!! *hugs and kisses* <3

UP people (dont wanna name it coz you're kinda many. hehe): thanks thanks! you made my day special too! sobrang saya niyo kagabi! hehe. hope u guys had fun and enjoyed the "drinks". haha! *mwah* love you too! see u in school! :)

oh, i have to tell one thing though...honestly, my bday was happy...but not that happy. well, everybody who came knows why. i just didn't like that idea. nagtatampo ako a little..but steady lang. wala nako magagawa eh. oh well. its done already...must go on with life now. hehe. :)

i got my hs yearbook na. FINALLY. it's nice naman...atleast, matino na ngayon. hehe.

oh, dang, i'll give yours when joey and i sees each other na. k? i'll text you. *mwah* :)

anothher week ahead of me...*gasp*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»