Wednesday, July 12, 2006

love

love..love...love. such a nice word. a wonderful feeling. its like you're in a trance...and you don't wanna snap out of it. its addictive. its so lovely. and what's magical about it is that it makes you so happy..so, so happy.üüü

yesterday was the day 2 of sergio's sweetness thingy. yep. last monday, a card. yesterday, 3 letters. err, should i say, lovely and sweet letters. =) he didn't give it directly to me. the first two letters were put inside my locker. then the last one was given to me by one of the "ates" at the kiosk. i was surprised to receive those letters...sergio rarely writes letters. and what's so sweet about them is that they contain poems. lovely poems that i think he wrote it himself. (right? hehe) =) that made my day...hanggang sa training, or before my training binasa ko siya. para ganahan akong sumayaw. hehe. trully inspiring.. loves 'em. ;)

kanina naman, i went to his place. la lang..lovers bum. hehe. =p i went there at around 9am...nothing to do, actually. just snuggled and stuff. ;) hehe. it was so nice just being with him and actually do nothing. you know, nakahiga lang kayo tapos wala lang...kwentuhan and stuff. i felt super special kanina. just knowing that he's beside me makes it special. with all the hugs and the kisses...saya! see, we don't need to really do something or go out somewhere...just being together can be so much fun for us. FUN FUN! hehe. ;)

that's why i love him soooooooo much! he never fails to make me happy and feel special. he never fails to surprise me with things, simple things that will actually make my day. his love is all i need to be inspired to go and live another day in my life. and i'm so lucky to have someone like him..i'm happy that i met him. :)

i love you, baby...so, so, very, very much! hehe. *mwah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»