Saturday, July 08, 2006

" Tease me, please me, indulge me, abuse me..."

haha. loves et. yummy. ;)

anyway, i watched the opening of the UAAP '69 kanina at the araneta colliseum. i was with sergio and some of our blockmates. it was fun at first..happy-happy. then, nung pagkatapos na...ayan na. magulo nanaman. everything went complicated again..shit. =|

bakit ganun? all i ever asked is just to spend some time with you...you know, chill and hang-out lang. is that too much to ask??! i never ask for any material stuff from you..never made palibre and all that...just some time with you, that's just what makes me happy. cheezy na kung sa cheezy pero just being with you completes my day. i miss you when i'm not with you kaya nga i make it a point to spend my available time with you eh..lalo na yung sinabi mo na next month, 1 week or almost a month tayong di masyadong magkikita..nilulubos ko na nga eh. sorry ha..demanding yata para sayo yun eh...i'm really sorry...

and oh, i'm really sorry too if i scratched you accidentally kanina..nainis nanaman ako. i wanted to shout kasi para di kita masaktan but i can't. nasa mall tayo eh..nakakahiya. sorry na talaga...=,c

you know, sobrang i wanna quit na with my life. why? i always hurt the people that i love. and what's so sad is i keep on doing the same mistakes at di talaga ako madala. i dunno why...maybe sa sobrang ayoko silang mawala sakin, nagiging selfish ako na unconsciously nasasaktan ko na pala sila. i'm REALLY sorry for that...=,c what sucks more is that i always end up losing my love ones. and im so helpless about it. kaya nga super gusto ko ng magquit sa life eh..wala namang progress na nangyayari...lagi ko nalang siya nasasaktan and the more i wanna change and avoid that, the more na nasasaktan ko siya.. =,(

sana magkasakit nalang ako, yung tipong nakamamatay...la lang. kasi i'm scared to kill myself naman so i just wish that my body kills itself nalang..diba? insanity..fuck...

baby, i'm really, really sorry...am i still your girlfriend? i hope so...coz i'd go crazy again of you're gonna break-up with me..swear..

i love you so much..that's why i'm so sorry...please???

No comments: