Friday, October 20, 2006

happy day

i just woke up. Gawd, i'm so tired from yesterday. i went with my tita and her officemates to Smashville to play badminton. infairness, we had good games. it felt so good. atleast, it kinda diverted my mind out of...yaknow. ehe. =)

and thank you for yesterday. =) i really had fun, just watching you play. sobrang naaliw ako kasi super namiss ko yung times na ganun tayo. =) sorry, if di ako naglaro masyado...i just wanna watch you lang eh. medyo nabored ka yata, sorry din...but i still don't think what i did was wreckless..i mean walking with you halfway to the mrt station. i'm going back din naman sa gale nun eh..i have to meet my mom. oh well, if you still think that's wreckless, fine by me. i respect that... =) oh, i ♥ you..so much. still. *sigh*

haay...i so wish i could hug you and hold your hand yesterday. shit, longing mode again...rawr. =(

ok, so God is really testing me this time. now, i learned how to be patient with the thing that i really, really want and i also learned to be content. i just thank Him for whatever happened yesterday. atleast i controlled myself from my longingness, right? super tempted nakong mangulit eh. ehe. atleast, there's progress.. =) i love you Lord..super. =) please make it happen?

haay...i just pray that all will be well...for us. you and i.. *prays hard*



let it all happen... =)

No comments: