Sunday, October 15, 2006

wish ko lang

sana lang kung magcocomment kayo eh lagyan ng pangalan. i know it's you who wrote that and i'd appreciate it more if you wrote your name.

Anonymous said... I love you, goodbye...Wish I could be the one...The one who could give you love...The kind of love you really needWish I could say to you..That I'll always stay with youBut baby that's not me-You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to youPromise you forever, baby that's something I can't doAll I could say that I'll be all you needBut that would be a lieI know I'd only hurt youI know I'd only make you cryI'm not the one you're needingI love you, goodbye...I hope someday you can Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for youI don't really wanna go..But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do....You'll find someone who could be that i'll never beWho'll give you something betterThan the love you'll find with meAll I could say that I'll be all you wantBut that would be a lieI know I'd only hurt youI know I'd only make you cryI'm not the one you're needingI love you, goodbyeLeaving someone that you loveIs the hardest thing to doWhen you love someone as much as I love youOh I don't wanna leave youBaby it tears me up insideBut I'll never be the one you're needingI love you, goodbyeBaby, its not gonna work outI love you, goodbye 5:55 PM

yeah, really??? sorry na, bitter parin eh..

it's gonna be a long, long time for me to be happy again. =,c

note to myself: move on camie..MOVE ON.

No comments: