Sunday, October 22, 2006

slowly getting used to this

oh no....

anyway, i just came from my cousin's place. i slept over there kasi yesterday. =) it was fun spending time with my cousins...i love 'em so mucheee! haha! =) chill lang sa house...astig. food trippin' too! yumyum! =)

and oh, last saturday, i went to my grandma's house naman..bday kasi ng pamangkin ko eh. one word: FOOD TRIP. sarap...even though i have a major stomach ache...i ate alot and went to the bathroom alot of times. dammit! i was so hurting last saturday.. =( good thing it kinda passed..but right now, it's still kinda aching. =( i need my meds, golly! heeeelpppp!!!

ok, as if he's gonna help me with my pain. nevermind. RAWR.

oh well, tomorrow, i'm gonna be spending time with my other bestfriend naman, JOEY. we're gonna watch World Trade Center yata eh..ewan. basta. BV coz my cousin's inviting me to go with them to Divisoria. rawr. i wanna go to Divi...but i have a date with joey. decisions...decisions....

and oh, what have you decided na? i'm still waiting...

*sigh* i miss you so damn much... =(

i so need a hug from *toot* right now...dammit!

♥..still...

No comments: