Monday, October 09, 2006

it's complicated

i had a very interesting weekend...uh-huh. last sat, i went to sergio's place. i made kulit him nanaman about you know....and we had this super intimate (as in a serious one) talk. had this contract signing and am content of what i got again...i think.

i had so many realizations last saturday. everything just came into my mind. i was quiet coz i was thinking all of them...but i'm still insisting for this. even though there were more conditions. i accept and agree. coz I TRUST YOU. just pls. dont take that for granted. please...

yesterday, my dad and i went to our sunday worship. grabe, ang ganda nung service. as in SAPUL sakin. singing part palang, i was teary eyed na. tapos may sinabi yung pastor na super napaiyak ako. my dad didn't mind me. he knows yata why i was like that. anyway, i made a covenant with God yesterday. I'm gonna lift our relationship up to Him. He's the only one i could trust with our relationship. bahala na Siya kung anong gusto niyang mangyari satin...i'm just gonna follow Him. Oh, if you'e wondering why i still keep on insisting us, I asked something kay God. Basta, it's just between the two of us. I just want this relationship to last coz i promised i'm gonna love you til i can.

i just hope that everytime you say "I love you", you mean it. not just for the sake of it. i trust that you still do..I TRUST YOU.

haay..everything's so different. ang tigas kasi ng ulo ko eh! punyeta. basta, eto na toh. pag nagkamali pa, ayaw ko na rin. pagod nako eh. basta...*prays*

* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! thanks baby...hugs. *mwah*

"...(baby I'm a fool)Am I stupid?
(baby I'm a fiend)Addicted to it
(baby I don't know)But your my get right when it's rong
(baby it's your smile)Makes me happy
(baby it's your touch)So relaxing
(whatever it is)Without it i just can't go on
And I want you to know that

I just can't help myself
I just can't help myself
I don't need nothin' else
All I need is you
Why don't you just
Stay with me
Why don't you just
Stay with me
Why don't you just
Stay with me
Why don't you
justStay with me..." ---Stay, Ne-yo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just hope that everytime you say "I love you", you mean it.

Don't we all? Hay life.

cumeehL said...

i dunno. sometimes they just say it just for the sake of it. you know, just to make us feel better pero they don't mean it naman talaga. haha..life..very complicated.