Tuesday, October 03, 2006

what a day

yesterday, Ateneo lost. boooo! i hate it. i'm still devastated about it. pota, bitter...haaay...

bitter...sobra..

SO ANYWAY..

i had a rough morning kanina. i so hated myself for doing those things. I REALLY HATE MYSELF. i keep on messing it up. now im stuck with a deal that's so unfair for me. oh well, atleast i still got what i want. i think i deserve that deal. God, help me..coz i'm still trying to understand everything.

I'm happy that things are ok now for the both of us..but there's still sadness inside me. starting today, everything's gonna be different...i think. haay..

that's my life. i was about to give up na nga kanina. but there's something inside me that keeps on pushing me to still hang-on and never give up. Naaawa nako sa sarili ko pero i need, have and want to do this. LOVE pare. i'm having emotional conflicts inside me right now...i need help. i want to be different. i want to show him i've improved. I REALLY WANT TO CHANGE!

i'm so desperate...shit. i'm just gonna hope that what we've agreed upon will work fine for us.

all i need to do now is to hope and believe. i just wish i have the enough faith to do that.

sad..yet happy.. =S

i love you so much..

No comments: