Wednesday, June 21, 2006

body ache

i have a major body ache right now. my right butt cheek definitely hurts..rawr. i need a hug..pls??? hehe. =)

anyway, yesterday was the start of my training with the UP Pep Squad. yep. THE UP Pep Squad. haha. it was fun training with them. they were warm naman pala eh. they welcomed me and were so nice to me. cool. =) my friend Joey even watched me train with them yesterday. kaso she had to leace early...aww. hehe. thanks dearie! *mwah* anyway, we danced streetdance yesterday. it was so fun coz the routine was so cool to dance. in fairness, i had to memorize a long routine in that very instant. walang turo-turo..sunod lang. haha. well, i got to memorize most of the steps naman..di kasi uso sakanila ang mag mark eh. rawr. pero it was still fun. we also polished the liftings..and for the first time, i felt how to be a lifted by strong men. haha! it was so cool! nafeel ko kung pano maging flyer. yey! though the training was kinda tiring and i was so hungry the time it finished and i got home, it was so fun. =)

another good thing is sergio and i are ok na. super i dont want that to happen again. i felt so mnay emotions. that it frove me crazy...well, mild crazy lang. hehe. i love u so much baby! i cant afford to lose you now..=) huuuuuug! *mwah* and oh, thanks for the uhm..you know, yesterday. haha. *wink* love u my baby porkchop.. =) haha!

thank God walang training ngayon. my body's sore. hehe..

it's been a month since that day..there is still guilt..sad..haay.. = c

No comments: