Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i went to UP kanina for my enrollment. as usual, HASSLE. hehe. super tiring and confusing..thank God sergio was there. yey. =) vicka looked horrible kanina..para siyang lantang gulay. haha. well, she was with nikki and sj..and they all looked, well, cute. sarap picturan. hehe. welcome to UP dearies..ano, kaya pa? hehe. =p anyway, another enrollment day for us...1 week nanaman toh..damn..pfft. :S

anyway, this is SO SWEET. read...

CaMiE's Testimonials

sErGiO 6/6/2006
The first time i saw herHer eyesheld me captivatedwhere I stood.Her smileto dazzle the sunand warm every corner of my soul.Her voicelike a sparkling streamwhich flows straight into my heart.Her walkand the way her gracefulnesstakes my breath away (syempre dancer.. hehe =p)Her hairabout which I dreamedcascading into my faceeverytime she leans over me.Her handswhose caress I craveto hold my facein their tenderness.Your armsI long to have around my waistas you pull me closeto your warmth.Her lipsthat i crave everytimewe get close....Most of alleverything you arechanged the way I feel about my life.I love you baby =p


o dibuh? that made my night. and made me so kilig! i blushed kaya after reading that...really. =) haha. musta nman ang sobrang inlove dyan?? hehe. la lang. =)
*thanks for the testi baby! i love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! mwah mwah mwah! at nanggigigil ako sayo ngayon. haha! *mwah* <3

No comments: