Saturday, June 03, 2006

pre-monthsary =)

sergio went here kanina. yupyup! i invited him for lunch. it's like our pre-monthsary celebration. hehe. something new. no going to the malls, just here at my house. tipid kasi eh..sssh...haha! =p anyway, i had so much fun! i missed him so much kasi eh! he arrived at around 11am here, eh im still at the grocery, buying some food to eat. when i arrived, yan na. start na ng "fun". haha! *wink* =p bad trip nga coz he had to leave early. my mom texted me and told me na they're (my parents) are going home already...yeah, right. wala pa nga sila hanggang ngayon eh. argh! anyway, there's always a next time...right, baby??? haha! oh! i'm so excited narin next saturday! he invited me to go to SM Mall of Asia. ICe skating! hehe! well, i'm gonna teach how to glide, baby...that will be so fun. hehe! ;) i really had fun with my baby today...i was SO happy to see him! after 1 very long week...yey!!! happy happy! haha! (di rin obvious eh..haha)

* thanks for today baby! i hope you had a great time coz i sure did...SUPER! haha. =p yey! 5 months na tayo tom! excited ako!! haha! and i hope we're gonna have many more monthsaries to come..please??? hehe. *mwah* I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH SERGIO!! <3

i'm loving him more each day...gosh. hehe. ;)

anyway, monday's UP day for me and my barkada. wala lang. hang-out lang. and oh, issa's gonna introduce us to IJ. haha, la lang. excited na me. haha!

*** namiss kita ulit..darn. oh well, i'll see u soon! =)

oh sh*tty, i still don't have any idea what to give sergio on his bday....heeeeeeellllpppp!!!! pls? =) hehe

No comments: