Sunday, June 04, 2006

today's a very special day..monthsary namin ni sergio!!! hehe. too bad we weren't together..oh well. kahapon naman magkasama kami eh. ;)

Sergio,
happy 5th monthsary baby!! wow..5 months na tayo. akalain mo yun??! haha! and you said that you'd never imagine that saying to a girl..aww..galing ko noh??? haha! told ya! =p
anyway, serious na. baby, thanks so much for everything you've showed and given me this past 5 months..hindi mo lang alam na sobrang na-aapreciate ko lahat ng binibigay mo sakin. even the littlest things..yeah. hehe. =) i learned so much from you: being independent, being "mature" and stuff like that. i never met a person like you. you're the only one whom i'm so comfortable with that i could show my real self to you..aww.. =) hehe. thanks also for being so patient with me especially when i'm having my moodswings, "kalabuan" days and when i'm acting childish. i know that sometimes you're getting fed up already because i always forget my mistakes kasi eh. I'm sorry baby..i know you get hurt whenever i'm doing these things..and i'm really sorry about that. i know also that you're kinda fed up with my sorries na..la lang. thanks for still loving me despite all those things. i'm so lucky to have you, someone so patient, kind and loving. i always feel blessed knowing that you're always by my side and i feel so content with my life right now. i wouldn't ask for anything more.(ay, ang mushy..haha) whenever i'm with you, i feel this kind of happiness that i couldn't explain and i just don't want the day to end. and i always look forward in seeing you & being with you. you're one of the reasons why i'm so happy with my life right now, baby. thanks for that. =) i just wish that our relationship will grow stronger and we'll have more monthsaries to come. =) i love you more and more each day, baby and i thank God that i met you. you're so special and i wouldn't want to lose you now coz i couldn't imagine my life without Sergio. =) happy monthsary again and i love you soooooo much! *mwah*

No comments: