Saturday, June 24, 2006

stress

the past week has been so tiring for me. damn. last tues, i started training with the UP Pep Squad. i also trained last thurs and yesterday. shit...kapagod. my body's so sore! i never realized that this sem was a very tiring sem for me. my HK subjects..my pep training. haggardness..rawr. oh well, atleast i'm still enjoying what i'm doing. goodluck nalang sa katawan ko. super feel ko bibigay na siya. nooo...hehe. :)

i was surprised last night when i saw sergio at the Aldaba hall. wow, he picked me up sa training ko. aww..sweet! :) hehe. he was with doy. they had a meeting kasi eh and it ended alte narin. anyway, after dressing up, we ate dinner at McDo philcoa. after eating, things were ok then after awhile, medyo nagkainitan nanaman kami ni sergio. i was, again, being stubborn. pero nakakainis talaga siya coz alam na nga niyang i was irritated na, sige, tuloy pa sa paghihirit. and the fact kasi na he picked me up from training diba? di dapat he should bring me home narin knowing that i'm gonna commute alone and it was kinda late and he knows it. but no...he let me commute parin. he was with me naman so ok lang pero still the fact na it was late na. he said that he was planning to bring me home naman talaga but he was waiting for me to ask him that. hello??! diba dapat automatic na yun na it was so late and you should bring me home??! you shouldn't wait for me to ask you that! given na yun na "responsibility" ng isang boyfriend. if you've done that earlier, i mean without arguing with me, that you could have gotten home earlier diba?? initiative. haay..ewan. well, the good thing is he said sorry when we arrived here at my house na. i was still a little irritated but finally i forgave him na. i said sorry narin and we said goodbyes na after. we were both tired and i understand that. i'm really sorry for being stubborn and hot headed last night. i love you so much.. =)

today's the debut of our classmate, kyla. Happy Birthday Kyla! much love! =) the prob is, i still dont have a gift to think na i'm one of the 18 treasures..haha! and i didnt go to our cwts today. my body's so sore. =c oh well. i gotta go. i have to do some errands pa. ciao. <3

No comments: