Wednesday, June 28, 2006

to sergio..

Tonight I Can Write -Pablo Neruda

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

Write, for example, "The night is shattered

And the blue stars shiver in the distance."

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

I loved him, and sometimes he loved me too.

Through nights like this one I held in his arms.

I kissed him again and again under the endless sky.

He loved me, sometimes I loved him too.

How could one not have loved his great still eyes.

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

To think that I do not have him. To feel that I have lost him.

To hear the immense night, still more immense without him.

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

What does it matter that my love could not keep him?

The night is shattered and he is not with me.

This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost him.

My sight searches for him as though to go to him.

My heart looks for him, and he is not with me.

The same night whitening the same trees.

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

I no longer love him, that's certain, but how I loved him.

My voice tried to find the wind to touch his hearing.

Another's. He will be another's. Like my kisses before.

His voice. His bright body. His infinite eyes.

I no longer love him, that's certain, but maybe I love him.

Love is short, forgetting is so long.

Because through nights like this one I held him in my arms.

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost him.

Though this be the last pain that he makes me suffer.

And these the last verses that I write for him.

~*~

my heart's aching whenever i say "i love you" and he doesnt say anything nor respond..does he still love me??? well, i know he still does but why are things like this? i'm really sorry for what i did yesterday..i crossed the line again. i broke my promise. but can you forgive me again? di ko talaga kaya yung ganito..can we be like before, with all the love and happiness??? nagsisisi nako sergio..i need you now. i need someone who'll hug me and kiss me even on the cheeks. and i couldn't find another person to that but you. i love you so much sergio..pls love me the way you love me before..coz i know you do. you were just hurt with what i did yesterday. i'm sorry if i'm full of mistakes. im sorry if i keep on messing it up. but not having you screws everything up. i woulnd't be happy again. you're my happiness right now sergio..do want to take that away from me? just give me my super last chance..and i'll prove everything that i say right now. i'll show you that i mean everything that i say. please??

3 comments:

The Great Princess Wikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Great Princess Wikki said...

dear camie. i hope you'll be all right. miss you. take care. *hugs*

cumeehL said...

nikki: thanks dearie. =) vicka: haha...i hope so.. =) aylavyew.