Wednesday, June 14, 2006

here we go again...i did it again last night. why do i have to spoil everything??? i thought we were ok na..damn..

when i arrived home, we were ok na. tapos, when he called, we were ok at first but things got a little off again. we started this petty argues and turned out pretty bad. we had to put down the phone with me crying and him so irritated again..

he proposed that we have a cool off muna. as usual, i disagreed. it was a hard process convincing him to not have this cool off. i got crazy, felt insane, cried alot and had my face & eyes all sore and painful. i asked him to call me on our landline because i really need to talk to him, hear his voice and say what i really feel that time. he eventually agreed and called. we talked and i tried convincing him to not to cool off with me. it was so hard because he had all these reasons and he was very sure of what he was doing. but i still tried until i said that this will be my last chance. if i screw up again, he have the right to break up with me without me disagreeing to him again. finally, we got things straight and we were ok again. we talked peacefully na and we were sweet again. thank goodness.. =)

ok, last chance. my last chance. i really had to stick to my word. i wont screw up again. i promise..no, i swear. i just can't afford to lose him..i just cant. i love him so much that it would really hurt me and drive me crazy if i lose him. funny as it sounds but its true. i would be very awful and it would be really hard. i just thank God for sergio's patience with me. i'm so lucky to have him.. =)

baby, i'm so sorry for what happened yesterday. i know i got a little carried away and i shouldn't have reacted that way. i know ive been stubborn and hard headed and i always forgot what we've talked about sa bahay ng alumni. actually, i didn't forget what we've talked about...im just too hard headed and i let my emotions come first..kaya i always cry. it's not your fault why i always cry..well, yeah sometimes but it's me who's makingg myself cry most of the time. i'm really sorry baby...you mean the world to me, sergio. you're very special and important..i love you so much.. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grabe,you just inspired me to write an entry about..something. Next time. Bingi ako. Haha. See you in school. =)

Anonymous said...

Vicka pala ako boi. <3

The Great Princess Wikki said...

camie.. labshu.ΓΌ take care!!!

cumeehL said...

haha! o diba, inspirational na ang mga entries ko. yey. haha! aryt..cant wait to see that entry. hehe. see u in school boi. aylavsu. :) nikki: hey nikki!!! :)