Tuesday, June 27, 2006

goin crazy

yesterday, sergio waited for my badminton class to finish. aww..that was so sweet. then, after my class, he invited me to go with him to his swimming class. too bad i didn't come with him coz i have to learn some dance for the "initiation" thing for pep. i'm sorry baby...next time. =)

we had this "initiation" thing for pep. parang welcome to the family ek-ek nila. yeah. so, we cheered first sa casaa, then sa as steps, then sa may fc. it was so funny coz people don't actually care about what we were doin. bries and i joined the monday group coz..la lang. trip lang. hehe. too abd sergio haven't got the chance to see it. aww..he went "somewhere" daw. ok...hehe. =p and oh, i forgot to invite vicka as well. shit..i'm getting forgetful already. nyah. =S

i didn't train yesterday and today. mondays are no training days for me and today, well. long story. to cut it short, nag-away nanaman kami ni sergio to the point na nakipag-break siya sakin. fucker. i was really chasing him kanina. i was so crazy...i even slashed myself. creepy. i wasn't my self kanina. i didn't go to my last 2 classes and i even dared to go the middle of the street and tried to get hit by a car. fuck. i'm was a sick, paranoid, psycho girl kanina..nakakhiya kay sergio. shit...anyway, i calmed down naman when we were in LKB na. but then again, my mind's full of shit things. i really wanted to quit life kanina. i wanted to kill myself. i was having a emotional breakdown and it was so not me..

but all is well now. he didn't go to class and pinuntahan ako sa gym when i was alone there. he took back all that he said and kami na ulit. he told me that he really loves me so much. that was a relief. akala ko talaga he doesn't love me anymore..that's why i was being a psycho kanina. thank God everything's fine na.. =)

*baby, i'm REALLY sorry about what i did kanina. i know, it was my last chance and i said that if i did that again, breakan mo nako. fuck. forget that. di ko kaya eh..nakita mo naman kanina diba? i'm sorry baby...medyo dinemonyo ako kanina and i made a big deal out of a small ish. sorry..i love you so much and that's my happiness right now. pls don't take that away from me..pls? i dunno what to do if i lose you now..i'll be going crazy for pete's sake. i'm really sorry baby..thanks for taking back what you said kanina. thanks for saying that you still love me. thanks for loving me despite these...i won't do this again. this i swear na talaga. i'll act mature na with things and i wont irritate you na. and i wont get irritated that easily na. PROMISE talaga. i love you so much sergio..that's why i'm like this. call me crazy, but it's true. you're the reason for my happiness and your love is all that i need. thanks baby..*mwah* i love you.. =)

nadala na talga ako. this time, it's for real.

oh, to one certain person: if you have any problems with my childishness, why don't you try telling that to me personally. you don't have the fuckin' right to judge me..you don't know a shit about me. how dare you to poison my boyfriend's mind with your pathetic ideas...you're supposed to be a friend not an intruder. you don't intrude someone else's relationship and don't give fuckin' advices that you can't even apply to your self. if you're insecure coz people have loved ones, i'm so sorry for you. how can someone love you with what you're doing??? good for you, boy..good for you... =) this time, it's my words against yours.

3 comments:

Veeka said...

Beetch ka. Di mo ko sinabihan. Edi sana nagcheer ako para sa inyo ni Bri. Haha. Let's go out!!

Veeka said...

And the next time you try to kill yourself, ako nalang papatay sayo. Sabunutan kita tas sapakin tas patayin. All for being so crazy.

Meaning, di kita papatayin. Sasabunutan at sasapakin lang kita hanggang matauhan ka.

Ok? Ok.

cumeehL said...

opo..sorry na me. god, we need to talk. i super need you now. pwede ka ba tom after your pe class? meet nalang tayo sa gym. please?? nababaliw nako. =c hehe..miss na kita bebe..love you.